+1 833 657 2749
please use contact us
Create an account
Create an account
Products - $0.00
There are no more items in your cart
Guest Order Tracking
Already have an account?
Log in instead!
Sign in Information
Do you have any Immediate Requirements?
Are you a government institution
Which range of products will be your primary focus?
How many products per month would you expect to order
Have you purchased products from us before?
What area will you be supplying our products to?
Receive offers from our partners
Sign up for our newsletter
SOME SIMPLE RULES AND INFORMATION!
1. Please make sure that you read thoroughly the returns and refunds section specifically designed for resellers so that we can offer the maximum discounts possible.
(Reseller Returns and Refunds)
2. Our stock control system updates every 30 Minutes so there can be a delay before the current stock is updated if stock levels are low and immediate availability is imperative to your sale, we recommend that you contact us to confirm and reserve the product.
3. With regards to placing orders. To facilitate fast dispatch and minimize mistakes we contract a third party company to dispatch all of our orders. Once you have placed that order it is automatically transmitted to dispatch and is then picked, packed, and shipped. You have 30 Minutes for us to cancel, add or reduce the order from the time the order is placed. After this 30 minutes change period the order cannot be amended. We may be able to prevent the order from being dispatched but we are charged a $5 cancellation fee by the third party company which would be deducted from your refund. If the product has already been picked up by the carriers I am afraid that you will need to initiate a return for a refund.
4. Please do not use our batteries as a testing service for your customers. Please make sure that best efforts are made to determine that a new battery will cure the issue. Do not order a battery unless you have confirmed the original battery number and model and voltage are shown on our site. Ask us if you are not sure. It's very important to look at the old battery and ascertain the model installed before ordering a replacement. We are finding more and more that manufacturers are installing a variety of different models of battery in like models.
5. If you do need to return a battery it must be returned as you received it. That means in its Anti Static bag ( If Supplied) it must have been carefully opened and then be re-wrapped in its packing correctly.
6. If you have a problem with the product that you have just received make sure you read our tips and tricks page, quite often a simple process will correct the issue.
7. Before removing the old battery from the product make sure that the product is functional most products will still work on mains power even if the old battery is depleted.
8. Make sure that the product is updated with the latest drivers and the latest manufacturer's bios update is installed. This is especially important with laptop internal style batteries and tablets.
9. Please note our preferred medium of communication is either via our ticket system or via our live chat system. I am afraid we do not have the manpower to spend endless hours on the phone dealing with inquiries.